Support Home‎ > ‎Help & Instructions‎ > ‎GENERAL‎ > ‎

Incorrect Alignment

Is your school listed incorrectly?  Follow the simple steps below to change this.
  • Locate the State homepage that your school belongs in.
  • Click on the link "New! Help us by updating school classifications." at the bottom of the page.
  1. Select the Division/District that you wish to modify.
  2. Check or un-check the appropriate school(s).
  3. Click the "Save proposed alignment changes" button.
The proposed alignment change will usually show up within 24 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to help keep updated!