Once your calendar has been added and you have athletes on your roster, you can register for meets!
- Go to 'Meet Registration' on the coach toolbar.
- Select the meet from the column on the right.
- Select the event, then select participating athletes.
- Click "Update" at the top of the page to save changes for that event.
- (Or select each athlete, then select their events.)
- Click "Update" at the top of the page to save changes for that athlete.
If you have entered results already, the athlete's best mark is automatically used as the seed mark. You can also override a seed mark.
Submitting Meet Entry Registration:
- Print a faxable page with entries organized by event or by athlete.
- Let host school download the entries. (Confirm with the host school that they are using Athletic.net for entries, as not all schools do.)
- Quickly add athletes on the main meet registration page for a meet, or add them on the "Edit Athletes" page.