Click here to view and subscribe to updates for all Athletic products, including AthleticLIVE, AthleticLIVE Local, AthleticFIELD, AthleticSB, RunMeet, and AthleticNET at https://updates.athletic.net/.
- Fix bluetooth functionality
- Add Super Weight Throw
- Ensure closing the laser test modal closes the socket as well
- Feat - Add horizontal jump triangulation
- Fix - Handle merging multiple pits with horizontal triangulation
- Fix - Refine positive wind hundredths rounding
- Fix - Reenable functionality to delete all videos from user settings. This is needed to clear videos off the iPad after a meet is over.
- Feature - Change "Approve Dark Mark" to "Reinstate Dark Mark"
- Feature - Allow field.tf to act as a progressive web app
- Feature - Allow wind to be entered in hundredths. Then round to the positive tenth.
- Feature - Add laser test button to the horizontal entry list.
- Feature - Allow moving an athlete to the last position in another flight.
- Feature - Require english marks to be entered in quarter inches.
- Feature - Add more data to real-time scoreboard messages (pending website upgrades)
- Fix - Allow race videos to be taken for decathlon round 10.
- Feature - Add vertical height progressions in the app
- Feature - Store dark marks for horizontal events
- Fix - Don't show circle center error if you aren't doing triangulation measurement
- Fix - Ensure only the 1st O or X can be clicked on jump offs
- Fix - Allow tape measurement marks over 9.99m
- Fix - Default serial laser fields correctly
- Fix - Android serial problem
- Feature - Add jump boards to horizontal jumps
- Feature - Operate a rail system and allow the app to track offsets
- Fix bluetooth laser connection in Android 12 and 13
- Bugfix - Fix Android 12/13 serial issue.
- Feature - Get laser measurement working with Sokkia DX-205AC.
- Feature - Send Device Name with message to allow AthleticSB to pick a device in addition to an event.
- Bugfix - Race video counts should be stored by meet and round.
- Bugfix - Make it easier to upload all field app or full race videos after an event is over if internet is spotty.
- Feature - Show flight number on generate finals page
- Feature - Only allow triangulation for total stations
- Feature - Do not allow bluetooth for total stations
- Feature - Only allow throw triangulation setup when using triangular measurement
- Bugfix: Fix tcp ios close issue
- Bugfix: Fix issue with vertical videos not showing if one jump had a missing video
- Feature - Move delete rounds button to bottom of homepage to make it harder to accidentally press
- Feature - Backup all data a text files on device in case of emergency
- Bugfix - Add Athlete - Ensure that the added athlete is always given a position of 1 plus the previous maximum position.
- Bugfix - Add Athlete - Only allow numeric IDs and prevent form from being submitted if there are errors
- Bugfix - Fix round loading issue (Windows only)
- Improvements - Video:
- 1. Add a full race video management list with Stop All, Upload All, and Restart Uploader Buttons
- 2. Improve stop video functionality
- 3. Handle slower internet connections better
- 4. Make it easier to upload all videos after a meet if the internet connection was spotty
- Feature - Entry Lists: Add toggle to show active athletes in a round
- Bugfix - Lasers: Ensure that no laser messages appear unless laser settings are enabled and a laser is active
- Feature: Lasers - Allow triangulation to take place on the laser settings page instead of within each round
- Feature: Lasers - Add serial capability (Android only)
- Feature: Lasers - Add Sokkia Set5X laser
- Feature: Lasers - Accept GoWin measurement with horizontal slope or distance
1.4.1 (3/12/22) - Android only
- Bugfix: Video - Fix uploads on Android 11 version
- Feature: Lasers - Allow Android and iOS devices to send TCP/IP messages
- Feature: Review Marks - View a grid of marks in flight order. Click a mark to edit.
- Feature: If using lasers, show laser settings button in side menu
- Bugfix: Replace "In the Hole" with "On Hold"
- Bugfix: Make sure english conversions show '00' for inches when a mark is > 0 and < 1 inch
- Android only - no changes
- Feature: Local Scoreboards - Include many new LSS scoreboard fields
- Feature: Add South Station laser
- Feature: Streamline triangulation measurements
- Feature: Retire an athlete
- Feature: Field video summary page: Make it easier to see the status of all videos.
- Feature: Field video summary page: Add Upload All Videos button after the event if there was a bad internet connection during the event.
- Feature: Field video summary page: Add tools for edge case upload issues.
- Feature: Add option to Bypass "Choose Video" choice when taking video
- Feature: Add Leica X4 and Leica E7500i lasers
- Bugfix - Allow iOS to work with Leica BLE devices
- Bugfix - Minor changes to make Android file permissions easier
- Feature - Add laser measurement capability with BluetoothLE
- Bugfix - Queue field app videos so they don't overload the app when many are taken in succession
- Feature - Substitute athletes
- Bugfix - Do not allow finals to be generated with zero athletes.
- Bugfix - Do not erase wind marks when changing the number of attempts.
- * Feature - Send first and last name to AthleticLIVE Local, allowing scoreboards to show last name only or first initial/last name.
- * Feature - Allow full race videos to use alphanumeric event numbers.
- * Bugfix - Make note field bigger.
- Feature - Add button to manually upload flights. Useful if internet is lost mid-event. Once the event is over, the timer can hit the "Upload Results" button to send results for LFF generation.
- Feature - Calculate appropriate original flight place including finals jumps.
- Bugfix - Fix issue when finals get generated without the recommended people. Ensure flight place is correct in the original flight.
- Feature - Add ability to stop and resume field video uploads.
- Bugfix - When recording videos in dark mode, make "Record Video" and "Choose Video" button text white so it is easy to read.
- When adding an athlete, choose to stay on the add athlete form and/or check the athlete in.
- Handle finals generation if flights were done on different devices.
- Record field app videos for each attempt.
- Upload your EVT and SCH files to record full race videos for every heat
- All videos are uploaded to AthleticLIVE and appear in your live results!
- Allow jump offs to work for more than 2 people and implement rules for moving bar up and down
- When a vertical entry passes to a starting height, mark them as DNS until they attempt a jump
- Don't require a ppl file for online sync.
- Fix dark mode UI issue on starting height select.
- Prevent click on future jumps (gray boxes) on vertical entries
- In Add/Edit height page, put note saying swipe left to remove height
- Add bib # to detail page, list page, and check in page
- Set a device name so you can send scoreboard data from one device to one scoreboard.
- Improve spacing and style of .00, .25, .50, and .75 buttons
- Show a timer on the entry detail page.
- Move entry detail save button down to the footer where it can be seen at all times.
- Footer buttons for .00, .25, .50, and .75 for horizontal english marks.
- Show an info icon in entry detail pages which shows up next/on deck
- Fixed bug where some english marks (e.g. 13-02.50) were converted to 4.2 instead of 4.02.
- Edit Horizontal and Vertical settings
- Turn wind on and off
- Add or remove finals
- Change alive groups
- Add google play and apple app links to /old-version
- Fix bug where we couldn't send jump off data to online sync cause of the round token
- Show "inch" instead of inches on english text mark when inch is 1 and there is no fraction
- Fix english text mark undefined issue when there was "0" in inches. Caused by bad text mark formatting.
- Fix standardization bug in vertical height add/edit where 00 or 0 gets added
- Show height in remove button on vertical height edit page
- Added Five Alive
- English marks do not require a fraction
- Require that english marks look like F-I.XX and metric marks look like M.CC
- Jump Offs
- Add button class to manage height ion-items
- Fix Horizontal Check Out
- Fix online roster PPL pull
- Make top menu logo link to home
- Add entry notes
- Dark mode updates
- Make home header and entry list footers work with iPhone X
- Reorder athletes by flight and/or round
- Use with Local Sync
- Send data to scoreboards with local sync
- Select athlete from list when adding a new athlete
- UI tuneups
- Re-built wind entry. Easy access to +/-/0.0 buttons. Smart entry correctly interprets values like .3, -.3, and 2.
- Horizontal entry interface design upgrade. Looks nicer.
- Check in works if you click the person's name or the button. Should be much easier to check people in.
- Added input mask to vertical height entry. For example, for high jump, after you enter 1 digit in the feet or meters input box, we send you to the inches or centimeters box, respectively.
- Add a vertical height in sequence or at the end of the list
- Vertical Events - Up Now/Last Mark is updated after save, not when the jump is clicked
- Change "Back" to "Cancel" on detail pages so it's clear that the button does not save
- Fix vertical standing issue when in the middle of a height
- When adding a height, immediately be able to add jumps at that height
- Show conversion heights on the starting height select page
- Allow scratches in vertical and horizontal check in. Previously, you could check someone in or not. There wasn’t an explicit “Scratch” status to say that an athlete will not participate.
- Show bar height on vertical entry list
- If you try to edit a height and athletes have marks, show the names of those athletes.
- MInor dark mode style updates
- Fix metric to english conversion - round appropriately
- Display version number on about page
- Only auto-check athletes with a valid mark when generating finals
- Show a time when a person checks out of an event
- Improve input mask by using world records and event-specific criteria. For example, no one should be allowed to enter a 10 meter long jump. We only allow 1 meter digit (e.g. 9.99 is the max)
- Fix issue where clicking on an existing horizontal mark on the multi detail page caused it to show all zeroes
- Load Round Improvements (Show loader after submit click, Don't allow more than one click on the submit button)
- Add delete round button and make delete sidebar buttons cleaner
- Add/Edit/Remove Vertical Heights
- Show horizontal and vertical standings in a grid, and allow toggle between flight and round
- Don’t let a user unconsciously select a 2nd jump when there is no 3rd jump and so on
- Wind fixes (Show wind on standings, show wind in segment on entry detail page, validation, handling +/-)
- If you click enter on input mask and the wind input is present, focus on the wind field instead of sending back to the flight list
- Allow saving with an empty mark
- For english horizontal input mask, only allow 1-12 in the inch field. If 2-9, send to the fraction field.
- Better page subtitles
- Add position numbers to officiate and check in screens
- Transition fixes
- Clicking Save & Stay keeps you on the same screen.
- Generate Finals
- Add an Athlete
- Fix odd issue where making any change kicks you back to the homepage.
- Prevent save if mark is incorrect.
- Enter horizontal marks via a smart input mask. Enable it by going to "Settings" and checking the "Input Mask" under Horizontal Entry Type. Toggle between both types and give feedback on which is better.
- When you go to a vertical entry page, the tabs center on the current height.
- Fix bug where entering "PX" as the first 2 marks then an "O" as the last mark turned into "PPO".
- Streamline Check in/out all
- Performance improvements to event list page
- Add opening heights during vertical event check in.
- Check in/out all.
- Fix triple pass issue that didn't advance the athlete to the next height.
- Add triple pass button to vertical detail page.
- Update vertical standings correctly.
- Initial Release
Basic Horizontal and Vertical event officiating, check ins, and standings
Load an event
Send results to ALive Field Scoreboard.