- Allow jump offs to work for more than 2 people and implement rules for moving bar up and down
- When a vertical entry passes to a starting height, mark them as DNS until they attempt a jump
- Don't require a ppl file for online sync.
- Fix dark mode UI issue on starting height select.
- Prevent click on future jumps (gray boxes) on vertical entries
- In Add/Edit height page, put note saying swipe left to remove height
- Add bib # to detail page, list page, and check in page
- Set a device name so you can send scoreboard data from one device to one scoreboard.
- Improve spacing and style of .00, .25, .50, and .75 buttons
- Show a timer on the entry detail page.
- Move entry detail save button down to the footer where it can be seen at all times.
- Footer buttons for .00, .25, .50, and .75 for horizontal english marks.
- Show an info icon in entry detail pages which shows up next/on deck
- Fixed bug where some english marks (e.g. 13-02.50) were converted to 4.2 instead of 4.02.
- Edit Horizontal and Vertical settings
- Turn wind on and off
- Add or remove finals
- Change alive groups
- Add google play and apple app links to /old-version
- Fix bug where we couldn't send jump off data to online sync cause of the round token
- Show "inch" instead of inches on english text mark when inch is 1 and there is no fraction
- Fix english text mark undefined issue when there was "0" in inches. Caused by bad text mark formatting.
- Fix standardization bug in vertical height add/edit where 00 or 0 gets added
- Show height in remove button on vertical height edit page
- Added Five Alive
- English marks do not require a fraction
- Require that english marks look like F-I.XX and metric marks look like M.CC
- Jump Offs
- Add button class to manage height ion-items
- Fix Horizontal Check Out
- Fix online roster PPL pull
- Make top menu logo link to home
- Add entry notes
- Dark mode updates
- Make home header and entry list footers work with iPhone X
- Reorder athletes by flight and/or round
- Use with Local Sync
- Send data to scoreboards with local sync
- Select athlete from list when adding a new athlete
- UI tuneups
- Re-built wind entry. Easy access to +/-/0.0 buttons. Smart entry correctly interprets values like .3, -.3, and 2.
- Horizontal entry interface design upgrade. Looks nicer.
- Check in works if you click the person's name or the button. Should be much easier to check people in.
- Added input mask to vertical height entry. For example, for high jump, after you enter 1 digit in the feet or meters input box, we send you to the inches or centimeters box, respectively.
- Add a vertical height in sequence or at the end of the list
- Vertical Events - Up Now/Last Mark is updated after save, not when the jump is clicked
- Change "Back" to "Cancel" on detail pages so it's clear that the button does not save
- Fix vertical standing issue when in the middle of a height
- When adding a height, immediately be able to add jumps at that height
- Show conversion heights on the starting height select page
- Allow scratches in vertical and horizontal check in. Previously, you could check someone in or not. There wasn’t an explicit “Scratch” status to say that an athlete will not participate.
- Show bar height on vertical entry list
- If you try to edit a height and athletes have marks, show the names of those athletes.
- MInor dark mode style updates
- Fix metric to english conversion - round appropriately
- Display version number on about page
- Only auto-check athletes with a valid mark when generating finals
- Show a time when a person checks out of an event
- Improve input mask by using world records and event-specific criteria. For example, no one should be allowed to enter a 10 meter long jump. We only allow 1 meter digit (e.g. 9.99 is the max)
- Fix issue where clicking on an existing horizontal mark on the multi detail page caused it to show all zeroes
- Load Round Improvements (Show loader after submit click, Don't allow more than one click on the submit button)
- Add delete round button and make delete sidebar buttons cleaner
- Add/Edit/Remove Vertical Heights
- Show horizontal and vertical standings in a grid, and allow toggle between flight and round
- Don’t let a user unconsciously select a 2nd jump when there is no 3rd jump and so on
- Wind fixes (Show wind on standings, show wind in segment on entry detail page, validation, handling +/-)
- If you click enter on input mask and the wind input is present, focus on the wind field instead of sending back to the flight list
- Allow saving with an empty mark
- For english horizontal input mask, only allow 1-12 in the inch field. If 2-9, send to the fraction field.
- Better page subtitles
- Add position numbers to officiate and check in screens
- Transition fixes
- Clicking Save & Stay keeps you on the same screen.
- Generate Finals
- Add an Athlete
- Fix odd issue where making any change kicks you back to the homepage.
- Prevent save if mark is incorrect.
- Enter horizontal marks via a smart input mask. Enable it by going to "Settings" and checking the "Input Mask" under Horizontal Entry Type. Toggle between both types and give feedback on which is better.
- When you go to a vertical entry page, the tabs center on the current height.
- Fix bug where entering "PX" as the first 2 marks then an "O" as the last mark turned into "PPO".
- Streamline Check in/out all
- Performance improvements to event list page
- Add opening heights during vertical event check in.
- Check in/out all.
- Fix triple pass issue that didn't advance the athlete to the next height.
- Add triple pass button to vertical detail page.
- Update vertical standings correctly.
- Initial Release
Basic Horizontal and Vertical event officiating, check ins, and standings
Load an event
Send results to ALive Field Scoreboard.