Offer Better Branding with Meet Skins
What are meet skins?
This allows you to brand your live results for a given meet.
By creating a meet skin, you can do two things:
- Show the meet logo at the top of all pages in a given meet.
- Use a primary and secondary meet color instead of AthleticLIVE or Enterprise colors.
NOTE: If you have an Enterprise site, the meet skin logo and colors will replace your company's logo and colors on all pages. Your logo will still be visible in the meet footer.
Creating a meet skin
Send email@example.com the following information:
- A logo.
- Preferably in SVG, EPS, or AI format.
- If it's a PNG or JPG, it should be at least 800px wide or high.
- Horizontal logos are much better than vertical logos.
- A primary and secondary color. We may not use these exact colors for technical reasons, but they'll be close.
It takes up to 5 business days to create a meet skin. Please give us at least 7 days notice.
Here is an example of one AthleticLIVE meet without a skin and one with a USATF skin. Note two things:
- The logo in the top right corner.
- The primary color is used in place backgrounds and the secondary color is used as tab backgrounds.
Your first meet skin is free. Subsequent skins cost $100. Once you create a skin, you can use it on any future meet.