AthleticSB - Live Track Standings
Display running time, entries, and results from FinishLynx.
Creating a new board
- From the homepage, click "Create"
- If you want to see your changes while you make them, click "Open Test Board". This will open a board with test data. As you change sizes and colors, you can immediately see how your changes affect the board.
All scoreboards use the same display settings. Click here to read Display Setting documentation.
Identify two open ports on the computer running AthleticSB. Usually any port between 10000 and 60000 will be open. We recommend these two:
- Results: 15600
- Running Time: 15700
Create two scoreboards in FinishLynx: one for results, and one for running time.
This is a screenshot of a Lynx Results Scoreboard with ideal settings.
- Click here to download the tmioV2.lss script. Place it in C:/Lynx, then restart Lynx.
- Make sure your paging number is identical to the "Number of Result Lines" setting in AthleticSB.
- Make sure the IP address of the scoreboard is the local IP address of the computer running AthleticSB. If Lynx and AthleticSB are on the same computer, use 127.0.0.1
Running Time Scoreboard
This is a screenshot of a Lynx Running Time Scoreboard with ideal settings.
- Click here to download the tmioRuntime.lss script. Place it in C:/Lynx, then restart Lynx.
- Click on the Options down arrow. Make sure Send Results if Armed is unchecked.
Click in either form field to open a color picker. Move the picker around until you find the right color. Or, enter a hex code yourself.
Gather team logos on your scoreboard machine and use them on the scoreboard. Logos names must match the team names sent by FinishLynx. The image can be any web-safe image type (png, jpg, gif).
For example, if the team name is "Madison HS", Madison HS.png, Madison HS.jpg, or Madison HS.gif will work.
To enable logos, check Show Logos and select the directory that contains your logos.
Customize the spacing, color, and amount of your result rows.
Column Spacing defines the width of the columns in the scoreboard. By default, the place field is 10% of the screen, the name field takes up 65% of the screen, and the time field takes up 25% of the screen. In most cases, this is fine. But with very big or very small layouts, you may need to adjust
Make sure Number of Result Lines matches the paging setting in FinishLynx.
Check Show Splits to show cumulative splits.
Adjust the colors for entry and result places.