Set Split Names
- Create your meet in AthleticLIVE
- Upload events from your meet management system.
It's always nicer to see split names (e.g. 2k, 4k, 6k) instead of split numbers (e.g. 1, 2, 3).
Split names can be shown on the cross country live scoreboard and split spreadsheets by doing the following:
- Login to https://admin.athletic.live.
- Go to your Meet Detail page.
- Click "Manage Events".
- Click "Set Splits" next to any event.
- Enter the split names in the form field. Separate each split with a comma. You must include the finish distance as a split.
Tips and Tricks
- If you have 2 splits (2k, 5k) in an 8k, enter 3 splits: "2k, 5k, 8k".
- For best viewing on mobile devices, make split names 5 characters or less.
Examples of good and bad split names