Single Result Scoreboard
Single Result Scoreboard
Creating a new board
- From the homepage, click "Create"
- If you want to see your changes while you make them, click "Test". This will open a board with test data. As you change sizes and colors, you can immediately see how your changes affect the board.
All scoreboards use the same display settings. Click here to read Display Setting documentation.
Identify two open ports on the computer running AthleticSB. Usually any port between 10000 and 60000 will be open. We recommend these two:
- Results: 17100
- Running Time: 17200
Create two scoreboards in FinishLynx: one for results, and one for running time.
This is a screenshot of a Lynx Results Scoreboard with ideal settings.
- Click here to download the tmioV2.lss script. Place it in C:/Lynx, then restart Lynx.
- Make sure your paging number is set to 1.
- Make sure the IP address of the scoreboard is the local IP address of the computer running AthleticSB. If Lynx and AthleticSB are on the same computer, use 127.0.0.1
Running Time Scoreboard
This is a screenshot of a Lynx Running Time Scoreboard with ideal settings.
- Click here to download the tmioRuntime.lss script. Place it in C:/Lynx, then restart Lynx.
- Serial Port must be Network (UDP).
- Click on the Options down arrow. Make sure Send Results if Armed is unchecked.
If you check "Enable Time Layout?", time will appear on the entire scoreboard until splits or results are entered. Afterwards, time will move to the top right of the screen.
Click in either form field to open a color picker. Move the picker around until you find the right color. Or, enter a hex code yourself.
Gather team logos on your scoreboard machine and use them on the scoreboard. Logos names must match the team names sent by FinishLynx. The image can be any web-safe image type (png, jpg, gif).
For example, if the team name is "Madison HS", Madison HS.png, Madison HS.jpg, or Madison HS.gif will work.
To enable logos, check Show Logos and select the directory that contains your logos.
Place, Athlete, Team Logo Rows
Customize the spacing, color, and amount of your result row.
Column Spacing defines the width of the columns in the scoreboard. By default, the place field is 10% of the screen, the name field takes up 80% of the screen, and the logo takes up the remaining 10%. In most cases, this is fine. But with very big or very small layouts, you may need to adjust
Check Show Splits to show cumulative splits.
Adjust colors as you see fit.