AthleticSB - XC Summary
XC Summary Scoreboard
- AthleticLIVE Local 3.1.0 or greater
- AthleticLIVE Local must be able to read a LIF file
Creating a new board
- From the left hand menu, click "Create" under "XC Summary".
- If you want to see your changes while you make them, click "Test". This will open a board with test data. As you change sizes and colors, you can immediately see how your changes affect the board.
All scoreboards us the same display settings. Click here to read Display Setting documentation.
Identify three open ports on the computer running AthleticSB. Usually any port between 10000 and 6000 will be open. We recommend these:
- Individual Results Port: 16010
- Team Score Port: 16020
- Runtime Port: 16030
For all three data source fields, select the only option. Results and Team scores come from AthleticLIVE Local. Running time comes from FinishLynx.
Setting up an XC Summary Display in AthleticLIVE Local
AthleticLIVE Local reads a LIF to build individual results and team scores.
To add a board:
- In the left menu, click AthleticSB -> XC Summary
- Add boards one by one or download a CSV template and upload your boards. This is useful if you have many splits.
- Make sure AthleticSB Host points to the internal URL of the computer running AthleticSB.
Running Time Scoreboard
This is a screenshot of a XC Summary Scoreboard with ideal settings.
- Click here to download the tmioRuntime.lss script. Place it in C:/Lynx, then restart Lynx.
- Click on the Options down arrow. Make sure Send Results if Armed is unchecked.
Decide how many individuals and how many teams appear at one time. Make sure these settings match your AthleticLIVE Local settings.
Click in either form field to open a color picker. Move the picker around until you find the right color. Or, enter a hex code yourself.
By default, 57% of the screen contains individual results. 43% of the screen contains team scores. Changing these values may be required depending on the size of your board. Make sure the values always add up to 100.
Gather team logos on your scoreboard machine and use them on the scoreboard. Logos names must match the team names sent by FinishLynx. The image can be any web-safe image type (png, jpg, gif).
For example, if the team name is "Madison HS", Madison HS.png, Madison HS.jpg, or Madison HS.gif will work.
To enable logos, check Show Team Logos and Show Individual Logos. Then select the directory that contains your logos.
Individual Rows and Team Rows
Customize the spacing, place color, and background color of your rows.
Column Spacing defines the width of the columns in the scoreboard. The defaults should be fine, but may need to change with very large or very small boards. Make sure the % values always add up to 100.