Configure Meetpro Publish to Disk
This article explains how to upload results from Meetpro to AthleticLIVE using Meetpro's Publish to Disk functionality.
If you have a bad internet connection, this is a great alternative to FTP'ing data from Meetpro.
The following is required to use Meetpro's Publish to Disk functionality with AthleticLIVE.
- Meetpro 2.0 or greater
- An Internet Connection
- No customizations to your live results HTML. (If you don't know what this is, you are fine.)
- AthleticLIVE Local version 2.5.10 or greater installed and running on your Meetpro machine.
Step 1: Choose a directory in AthleticLIVE Local
- Open AthleticLIVE Local.
- Scroll down to Meetpro Publish to Disk settings.
- Click Edit.
- Enter a directory into the "Publish to Disk Directory" form field.
- Click Submit.
Step 2: Choose a directory in Meetpro
- Click "Interfaces", then click "Publish to Disk", then "Setup".
- Enter the same directory that you entered in AthleticLIVE Local.
Step 3: Configure Settings and Live Update in Meetpro
That's it! Click OK to upload your results to AthleticLIVE!