Configure Result and Entry Uploads with Race Director
This article explains how to upload results from Race Director to AthleticLIVE.
NOTE: Integration with Race Director is in BETA. Some statistics and/or features in Race Director results may not yet appear in AthleticLIVE. The integration is still a work in progress. If there is a feature you absolutely need, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following is required to connect Race Director with AthleticLIVE.
- RaceDirector 2018 or greater
- An Internet Connection
- No customizations to your live results HTML. (If you don't know what this is, you are fine.)
Setup FTP credentials
- Open a race.
- Go to Tailor -> Options
- Click the "System 2" tab.
- Enter the FTP credentials provided on the admin meet details page.
- Copy the FTP Server Name field to the FTP Server Name field.
- Copy the User ID field to the User ID field.
- Copy the Password field to the Password field.
- Copy the Path to FTP Data field to the Path to FTP Data field.
- Set "Use For" to "All".
- Click "Check". Click "Yes". It should say "Connection Made. View the contents of the directory.". Click "No". Close out of this window.
Now you can [upload results to Race Director].