Upload Teams and Rosters from Race Director
Before uploading rosters, make sure you have completed the following tasks:
- Open your meet in Race Director.
- Go to Reports -> Team Reports -> Registration Roster.
- Choose "All Divisions".
- Set Primary Report Sequence to "Team Name".
- Set Print each team on separate page to "No".
- Check "Ignore Classifications".
- Set Names to "Last/First".
- Check "Replace Age with Year on report".
- Click "Run Report".
- Question: "Combine Divisions or Show Separately" -> Click Show Separately.
- Choose HTML Report Output.
- Click Generate Report.
- Enter a file name for your report. The report must have a ".htm" extension. We recommend naming the file
- Question: "Would you like to view or publish the file just created", choose Yes.
- Question: "Publish the HTML file to server ftp.athletic.live", choose Yes. (If you want to preview your file before uploading to AthleticLIVE, click "No". When you're ready to upload, you will need to go through this process again.) Click "Send".
- You're good to go. Answer the remaining questions as you wish.