Simple Checklist to go over for splits computers.
- Link for LIF Machine information
- Name: *This will match with the name designated in localhost:8150
- Suggested Names: finish, split1, split2, etc.
- Split Numbers: Start with 0. Separate with , and space
- Set Split Names: This will show as the split titles on each event.
- Define LIF Machines per-race override if necessary
Choose active meet
- Show Splits
FinishLynx XC LIF Connection Settings
Setup a Live XC Scoreboard with FinishLynx LIFs
- LIF Directory: This is where the Race Video Files are saved. This is the same as the path set in FinishLynx
On the subsequent screen, enter the LIF Machine name exactly as you entered it into the AthleticLIVE Meet Administration Portal. In the LIF Directory field, enter the file path where FinishLynx is saving the LIFs. It can be found in FinishLynx options, here:
- LIF Machine Name: *These were assigned by you earlier in the LIF Machine tab of admin.athletic.live
Hidden Settings Checklist
- Database -> LIF -> AutoSave = 5
- Scoreboards -> Port Buffer Size = 32768
- Event -> Results -> Delta -> Defaults -> From = 0
- LapTime ->TotalLaps -> Change the value from
0to a number high enough that you will not run out of slots for split points while timing.