Displaying Multiple Pits on the Live Scoreboard
On the Create or Edit meet screen under Live Field Scoreboard, check "Are you running multiple flights of one or more field events at the same time?".
Generating Finals from Multiple Pits
Once all of your devices have finished entering data, identify the device you wish to use for finals.
- From the side menu, click "Remove Round". Confirm that you want to remove all flights of this round from your device.
- You will be redirected to the home screen. Click "Load a Round".
- Loading the Round
- Local Sync: Check the checkbox next to the parent round. This will automatically check all of the flight checkboxes.
- Online Sync: Enter the round code.
- Click "Save".
- Click any flight.
- Click the Hamburger Menu.
- Locate the appropriate event and click "Generate Finals".