We accept many common Electronic Results Formats!
Our uploader can process all the most common text, html and csv/delimited electronic results formats into our system. These electronic data formats on meet manager electronic data formats are listed below with examples. You should ask meet hosts to provide these formats to you whenever possible if they don't upload the results themselves.
We recommend our custom format if exporting results from Excel or other custom software. We provide this format also for those of you who simply have data which has not been already been organized into one of the particular formats listed below. It can be used to post Team Scores as well.
Uploading Results - Athletic.net Custom Format Track and Field (legacy format)
Uploading Results - Athletic.net Custom Format Cross Country
HyTek - Meet Manager
These results are typical of those used by newspapers (see example)
Apple RaceBerry Jam (Online/Web) Format
EasyMeet Manager by EasyWare
Two classes of formats are supported:
1) HTML (or .txt) - should be pasted into .txt file first (recommended)
2) Semi-colon delimited .csv export format.
Trouble shooting checks:
1. event names must follow standard format (Varsity Boys 100 Meter Dash) as odd variations will not be supported
2. Wind in a heading without wind readings or NWI below will not work, please simply replace Wind in each heading with four spaces and your parse will work
3. absence of the word RaceTab in the first line of the header (will be there in a standard html report)
Common RaceTab Errors:
- Wind in the event heading -- but no wind or NWI in the results below (fixed in most recent version of RaceTab, go upload the new version or delete the word "Wind" from heading where the column is blank below it)
- Non-standard event divisions - we only read the standard ones like Varsity, Junior Varsity, etc.
Runnercard results can be uploaded. Click on the link in the left frame that says "All Overall Results" and then copy the entire content of the right frame. Hint, click anywhere in the right frame, then use Control+A to select all and then Control+C to copy. Paste into the uploader.
Three text formats are supported:
- Set-width export format - Example
- Exclamation mark delimited export format - Example
- Similar to HyTek print formats - Example
Upload TrackMate delimited results. Lines look like this:
To create this file - 1) Open file in TrackMate, 2) Under Result in the main menu, choose Export Results, 3) Choose Hy-Tek semicolon delimited format.
If you have another format you would like us to consider, upload it to the meet, and then let us know about it via the contact form.