Quick Start Guide for New Coaches
Congratulations and Welcome to the Athletic.net Community!
Now that you have created an account, you may be wondering, “What do I do now?” Here is a collection of help articles to get you started.
Find your team, get added as a coach, invite another coach:
- Add a Team—Create your team page here, or find it if it already exists.
- Request Access to Team Page—My team has a page but no coaches are listed!
- Invite a Coach to Use Athletic.net—Invite another coach to be a member of your team—or ask another coach to do this for you!
- Uploading a Roster
- How Do You Have my Roster?—Are you stalking me?
- Duplicate Athletes on Team Roster—Why is there a Johnny Smith and a John Smith?
- Adding, Deactivating, Reactivating, and Moving Athletes—Middle school athletes moving to high school? Don't create new accounts; just move them!
Add items to your calendar
- Adding a Meet to Your Calendar
- Edit Meet Info on Team Calendar—add information specific to your team, such as departure and arrival times.
- Adding a Non-Meet Event to Your Calendar—add meetings, award banquets, etc. to your calendar.
Register for a meet/submit entries
- Submitting Entries for a Meet
- Copy Entries from a Prior Meet or the Scratchpad—“What am I doing this meet, coach?”—“Same thing you do every meet.”